A blog about Medicare. What you and your employees need to know
Get your Medicare Reference Guide Here!
Author: Lora Drummond
Medicare Transition Specialist
Helping you keep your budget goals in sight with Medicare transition simplified! Download our free 2020 Medicare Reference Guide here.
- A general introduction to Medicare and simple explanations of each the parts of Medicare:
- Part A: Hospital Insurance
- Part B: Medical Insurance
- Part C: Medicare Advantage Plans
- Part D: Prescription Drug Coverage
- Medicare Supplements also referred to as Medigap plans
- A summary and explanation of the premium costs associated with Medicare
- A timeline of when to initially enroll in Medicare, when to expect your Medicare card, and when to see a Certified Medicare Planner™ to help with your enrollment.
- How to enroll in Medicare
- If you are collecting social security and if you are not
- Helpful Resources you can use to guide your employee’s transition:
- Medicare contact phone number
- Social Security contact phone number
- Helpful websites
- Links to other helpful guides
- Your dedicated Medicare Help Line to our Certified Medicare Planners™ who can answer any of your Medicare questions
Bonus! Links to exclusive tools developed by The Medicare Architects and provided to you at no cost
- Stay or Go Analysis™
- Medicare Blueprint Builder™
Ready to get started?
Check out our blog weekly for new resources, and helpful tips and tricks to build your Medicare transition strategy.
Your Medicare Transition Partner
Subscribe to Medicare@work
Brought to you from Scottsdale, AZ
Monday-Friday: 9am – 5pm
Meet your dedicated Medicare Transition team today!